Sunday 3 June 2012

How to wear: Boat Shoes

Boat shoes are a great way to change your look for spring/summer 2012, and they go with almost anything. I recently bought a pair of blue, patent boat style shoes from Primark and I absolutely love them.


Here's some of my favourite ways to wear them.

Outfit 1:





This outfit is extremely easy to pull off whatever your body shape, and is great if you're on a budget. The jeans are £14.99, the vest was £4.99 and the blazer £29.99, all from H&M. The shoes I bought were £4.00 from Primark on sale.

Outfit 2:              



Shorts £32.00 from Topshop, vest £12.99 and cardigan £9.99 both from H&M. This outfit would look great with some accessories and a brown satchel style bag, cute and casual.



Outfit 3:



Jeans £40 Topshop and Jumper £25.60 from Debenhams. This outfit is extremely simple but classic and would look great with a long necklace and some statement bracelets.

I hope I've given you a few ideas how to wear your boat shoes. Just try and incorporate them into your own style, you could even wear them with coloured or striped jeans and a plain t-shirt; comfortable and on trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment