Monday 9 April 2012

Coloured Jeans

Coloured jeans are a huge trend for spring/summer 2012; everyone seems to be wearing them. They're a great way to add colour to your outfit, however, like anything, they can look awful if not worn with the right things. My personal favourite colour is coral as it is not as overwhelming as red or green, and looks great with my brown leather jacket.

These skinny jeans from Marks and Spencer wash extremely well, fit perfectly and flatter most shapes. So if you are in the market for some, its worth paying a few pounds more for amazing quality! However, if £35 is out of your budget, I'm sure places such as Primark or George at Asda will do a less expensive version.


When wearing bright coloured bottoms, remember to keep things simple on top with a basic t-shirt. With my coral jeans I like to wear a cream top and, as I mentioned before, my leather jacket. I wear brown because black looks quite harsh against the coral colour, however I feel like I can get away with more as they are quite neutral. Another great look with coloured jeans is a blazer. Kate Middleton was recently spotted wearing a navy blazer with her coral pants, however you could just as easy wear a different coloured blazer which will match your jeans better. 

I really recommend that you purchase a pair of coloured jeans to mix up your style a little bit. There is a huge variety of colours so I'm certain you'll find a colour to suit you and your personal style.  If their good enough for Kate, then they're good enough for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment